I remember how I could play freely when I was a child, now I can't even talk peacefully. I've spended my last years running and hiding from those who carry a swastika in the chest. They killed my family and my friends, well I don't really know if they are dead, I just know they arrested them. One month ago I arrived into Paris because I heard about a group of people that can get me away from France, I was scarry, I saw a lot of german police officers in every single street I walk. I just knew I have to talk to the guys that wear a strange hat, so I found one and talked to him for a while. He told me about the streets and what usually happens in the city. He also gave me the strange hat to look like a Kabyle and explained to me that my freedom's road begin at the Grand Mosque. The hat gave me security walking through the streets of Paris. Inmediatly I walked theoughthe doors of the church they send me straigt to the subbasement, where a stair was leading down to a labyrinth. As I got deeper into the maze, the darker it got. I jumped when I saw the first corpse, then I got normal to see those bodies. After days of darkness, I found the way out, I choose to go to the coutryside, where I could live peacefully.

That story was the best one I've ever read. It's like even though you knew you were wanted, and a lot of people wanted to kill you, there was also the chance that someone would help you. I'm really sorry for all the people that you lost but you have to remember that family doesn't always refer to the blood that runs through your veins but the ones that are always there for you, even in the darkest of times. I find it interesting how a simple hat made you feel a little bit more secure when you were walking on the streets, this symbol that a few people wear can hide you from the bad guys.
ResponderEliminarI should write a book :u
ResponderEliminar